EIS and Kent Sport are pleased to announce our competition winner – Brent Primary School in Dartford, Kent – who win a class trip to Flip Out Trampoline Park in Chatham. The school have won a class trip to Flip Out including coach transportation and lunch – we know the children will have a great time!!!
The school were one of many who took part in the EIS training course – E472 Tracking Sports Premium Funding with SIMS Interventions – where they learnt how to get the most from SIMS to record, analyse and report on the use of the funding.
Using SIMS Interventions to track Sports Premium Funding it is easy to:
- Provide evidence for OFSTED and School Governors
- Group together different activities under headings such as Change4Life, Coaching and competitions
- Record who is attending the sessions and after school clubs
- Report on how the funding has been used
- Monitor pupils against targets to evidence the impact
- Analyse the involvement of key vulnerable groups such as SEN, EAL and Pupil Premium children
- Generate reports and graphs showing a breakdown of your use of the funding for publication on your school website
- Produce individual pupil reports showing the activities they are involved in
- Calculate your spend under different headings, for each activity and for the Sports Premium as a whole
To find out more and book your place on the training course visit www.kentcpdonline.org.uk and search for keyword E472.