Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Kent Range September 17 TCP Increases – Information Notice 17-E053
- School Trips Report – Information Notice 17-E054
- SIMS Exams Performance Measures 2017 – Information Notice 17-E055
- Getting Started with KLZ – Pre-Requisites
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available
- E469 SIMS Assessment – KS4 Analysis Resources – Wednesday 7 June 2017
- S276 End of Year Procedures – Academic/Curriculum Processes – Monday 12 June 2017 (am)
- S371 Post 16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Wednesday 14 June 2017 (am)
- E255 SIMS Assessment Manager – Primary – Wednesday 14 & Thursday 15 June 2017
- S371 Post 16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Friday 16 June 2017 (am)
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Friday 23 June 2017
- E411 SIMS Discover – Getting Started – Wednesday 28 June 2017
- E468 SIMS End of Year Procedures – Pastoral Processes – Friday 30 June 2017
Hot Off The Press!
- EIS Maintenance Windows are available to view on the Support Portal Calendar
- Recruiting New School Staff for September? Have you booked SIMS training?