Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- School Workforce Census (SWC) – Guide to completing the 2017 return – Information Notice 17-E081
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Behaviour Summary – Year to Date
- Do you have a Nursery? Are you confused about N1, N2, E1 and E2 year groups?
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available
- E256 SIMS .net Core – Managing Student Records – Monday 18 September 2017
- E284 SIMS Attendance using Lesson Monitor – Tuesday 19 September 2017
- E049 SIMS Secondary Exams Organiser for New Users – Wednesday 20 & Thursday 21 September 2017
- E256 SIMS .net Core – Managing Student Records – Wednesday 20 September 2017
- E465 SIMS Staff Records in Personnel – Refresher – Thursday 21 September 2017 (am)
- S371 SIMS Post-16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Tuesday 26 September 2017 (am)