Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Support Document: Managing User Defined Groups in SIMS
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Achievement Points Analysis – Group Totals
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Behaviour Points Analysis – Group Totals
- EIS Support Document: Exporting a Report from SIMS in a CSV or XML format
- SIMS Autumn 2017 Release (17-E102)
- SIMS Discover 2017 Autumn Release (17-E103)
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E260 SIMS .net SEN – Tuesday 28 November 2017
- E182 SIMS Options – Monday 4 December 2017
- E452 SIMS Reporting and Analysis with Excel – Tuesday 5 December 2017
- E382 SIMS Attendance Monitoring – Thursday 7 December 2017
- E423 Excel 2010 – Advanced – Friday 8 December 2017
We would love to hear your feedback on our Weekly Bulletin and would appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes to complete our survey.
For further information and to get in touch: