Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your email inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- School Census Day 18 May 2017 – Are You Prepared? (17-E049)
- School Census Guidance
- Urgent Security Alert – EIS Recommendations for Protection against Ransomware (17-E048)
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Have you booked your place on the End of Year Procedures seminars or training? Go to http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/ and search for the course code in key words:
- S275 – Pastoral Processes (Half Day Seminar)
- S276 – Academic Processes (Half Day Seminar)
- E468 – End of year Pastoral Process (Full Day Training Course)
View our full training brochure online
Hot Off The Press!
- Is Your Workplace in the Cloud? Win a Free Training Session in Learning for Work Week!
- Protecting Your Network from Cyber Attack – How EIS Can Help