Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SOLUS3 Deployment Service Upgrade to 3.12.1 – Information Notice 17-E087
- Capita KS4 Analysis Resources – Update August 2017 – Information Notice 17-E093
- Percentage Attendance Vulnerable Groups Report – Information Notice 17-E007
- Group Analysis by Attendance Category Report restricted by DOB
- Completing the Autumn Census Return in SIMS.net
- How to Readmit a Pupil in SIMS
- Pupils missing from Registers in SIMS
- Using Hyperlinks in SIMS
- Recording Medical Conditions in SIMS
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E422 Excel 2010 – Wider Knowledge – Friday 6 October
- E472 Tracking Sports Premium Funding with SIMS Interventions – Monday 9 October
- E447 SIMS Discover Assessment User – Primary – Tuesday 10 October
- E287 SIMS Maintaining Staff Records in Personnel – Wednesday 11 October
- E450 Early Years Tracking and SIMS – Thursday 12 October
- E465 SIMS Staff Records in Personnel – Refresher – Friday 13 October