Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Urgent: Data Security Notice from Groupcall for SIMS Schools
- Post-16 Prior Attainment – Alignment of Conditions of Funding with New GCSEs – Information Notice 17-E065
- SIMS Pupil Report File: NHS School Health Programme Reports
- SIMS Cover: Colours Used in Cover Diary
- SIMS Teacher Timeline – Incorrect Registers
- Exams Results Reminder 2017 – Information Notice 17-E066
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available
- E050 SIMS Secondary Exam Results Analysis – Monday 3 July 2017
- E260 SIMS.net SEN – Tuesday 4 July 2017
- E452 SIMS Reporting and Analysis with Excel – 4 July 2017
- E050 SIMS Secondary Exam Results Analysis – Thursday 6 July 2017
- E423 Excel 2010 – Advanced – Friday 7 July 2017