Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- Key Stage Returns – Updated KS2 Wizard 2018 – Including Comparative Report – Information Notice (18-E053)
- SIMS Tasks and Routines that may Result in Data Loss – Information Notice (18-E054)
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- S275 SIMS End of Year Procedures – Pastoral Processes – Wednesday 6 June 2018 (pm)
- S275 SIMS End of Year Procedures – Pastoral Processes – Friday 8 June 2018 (am)Bullet 1 – URL
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Monday 11 June 2018 (am)
- S276 SIMS End of Year Procedures – Academic/Curriculum Processes – Tuesday 12 June 2018 (am)Bullet 2 – URL
- E411 SIMS Discover – Getting Started – Tuesday 19 June 2018 (am)
- E382 SIMS Attendance Monitoring – Thursday 21 June 2018
- E312 SIMS Cover .net – Monday 25 June 2018
- E257 SIMS .net Reporting – Advanced Techniques – Wednesday 27 June 2018
- E050 SIMS Secondary Exams Results Analysis – Tuesday 3 July 2018
- E050 SIMS Secondary Exams Results Analysis – Friday 6 July 2018
Are you new to SIMS Cover? Have you had a change in role that now involves arranging cover?
Perhaps you have been in post for a while but not had chance to do a training course yet?
Would you be interested in attending a proposed training course for SIMS Cover E312 at EIS Maidstone on Mon 25 June, all day?
If so, you can register interest through CPD online or by contacting Training on 0300 065 8800
The next update will be after half term…… hope you enjoy the break!
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.