Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SIMS Spring 2018 Release – Information Notice (18-E024) – File Release Date 15:00 on Tuesday 17 April 2018
- SIMS Discover Spring Release – Information Notice (18-E025) – File Release Date 15:00 on Tuesday 17 April 2018
- Importing the Updated SIMS Reports Following an Upgrade – Information Notice (18-E031)
- Spring Release of SIMS V 7.180 – Employees Training – updating Completed Status in Bulk – Information Notice (18-E033)
- DfE FSM Ever 6@ Spring Census 2018 – Information Notice (18-E034)
- Kent Range – How to Apply the April 2018 TCP – Information Notice (18-E028)
This will be our last weekly bulletin until after the Easter break, any urgent notifications will be sent out separately.
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.