Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SIMS End of Year Procedures for 2017/18 for schools using SIMS Dinner Money – Information Notice (18-E041)
- SIMS SchoolView – Cumulative Patch 23 – Patch 23847 – Information Notice (18-E043) – Update to this notice – Capita amended the patch number as they originally supplied the wrong one
- SIMS End of Year Procedures (EOYP): Pastoral Processes – Information Notice (18-E044) – EIS have produced documentation to assist schools with completing the End of Year Procedures (EOYP), required by all schools
- SIMS End of Year Procedures (EOYP): Academic/Curriculum Processes – Information Notice (18-E046) – EIS have produced documentation to assist schools with completing the Academic/Curriculum Processes as part of the End of Year Procedures (EOYP), required by all schools
- For Medway Schools only – Medway LA have issued new Medway NJC pay scales for 01/04/2018 – Information Notice (18-E045)
- KLZ Email Update – Information Notice (18-E047)
- Country of Origin Being Deleted – Information Notice (18-E048)
- Course Manager: Two Year Courses End Dates Year 13 – Information Notice (18-E049)
- Key Stage (KS) Related Documents 2018 – To support schools in the creation of the statutory Key Stage Returns
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E469 SIMS Assessment – KS4 Analysis Resources – Wednesday 23 May 2018
- E472 Tracking Sports Premium Funding with SIMS Interventions – Friday 25 May
For further information and to get in touch:
If you do not wish to receive the EIS Weekly Bulletin, please reply to this email, using the word Unsubscribe in the subject heading.