Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
Reminders for the New Academic Year
- End of Year Procedures – Pastoral Processes: Routines After the New Academic Year Has Started (Page 80)
- School Census Date – 5th October 2017
- Teachers 2017 Pay Award
Schools with a Timetable:
Secondary Schools with a Sixth Form:
If you have had building works carried out over the Summer break or turned your server off, please try to ensure that you switch equipment back on before the first day of term, to ensure everything goes smoothly on the first day back!!
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
- E344 SIMS Course Management and Post 16 Learning Aims – Tuesday 12 September 2017
- E192 SIMS Attendance – Primary – Wednesday 13 September 2017
- E192 SIMS Attendance – Primary – Friday 15 September 2017
- E421 Excel 2010 – Getting Started – Friday 15 September 2017
- E256 SIMS .net Core – Managing Student Records – Monday 18 September 2017
- E284 SIMS Attendance using Lesson Monitor – Tuesday 19 September 2017
- E049 SIMS Secondary Exams Organiser for New Users – Wednesday 20 September 2017
- E256 SIMS .net Core – Managing Student Records – Wednesday 20 September 2017
- E465 SIMS Staff Records in Personnel – Refresher – Thursday 21 September 2017
Hot Off The Press!