Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
The end of summer term is now in sight, before you go on holidays, a few thing you might need to think about:
- Need a reminder on managing KLZ accounts for new staff/pupils and leavers? Watch our End of Year Processes video!
- Have you completed your End of Year Procedures in SIMS in preparation for September? Check you are ready!
- Expecting Exam Results over the summer? Make sure you are prepared!
- The SIMS Summer Upgrade will be available to schools from 17th July – keep an eye on our Support Portal for the latest information!
- Could your electrical equipment (including projectors, whiteboards and printers) do with a service or clean over the Summer? We offer a full range of Summer Holiday services!
- Where possible, EIS recommends leaving your server(s) on over the holiday to ensure it continues to be backed up and important updates are applied over the holiday period. If the school has planned works which may cause disruption to the power supply, let us know and we will be able to advise the best course of action to prevent damage caused by power surges.
- Have you thought about what your IT and Computing Curriculum training needs are for next academic year?
Are you following EIS on Twitter? Find us and keep up to date – @EISITUK
EIS are open all through the Summer Holiday period, so please get in touch if you need support or advice.