Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway –
that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SIMS Pupil Report File: Analysis – No. of Pupils by Religion
- SIMS Support Document: Configuring Home Page Widgets for Conduct Summary Reports
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available:
- E345 Optimising SIMS in the School Office – Tuesday 14 November 2017
- E411 SIMS Discover – Getting Started – Thursday 16 November 2017 Bullet 1 – URL
- E255 SIMS Assessment Manager – Primary – Monday 20 & Tuesday 21 November 2017
- E295 SIMS Performance Analysis – Secondary – Thursday 23 November 2017
- E260 SIMS .net SEN – Tuesday 28 November 2017
Hot Off The Press!
- GDPR SAR Reporting Enhancement in SIMS Autumn 2017 Upgrade – Information Notice 17-E101
- Schools and Parish Councils – WordPress Plugin Change
We would love to hear your feedback on our Weekly Bulletin and would appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes to complete our survey.
For further information and to get in touch: